2015年6月16日星期二

then in the America competitions

Clark to keep the Ryder Cup friendly spirit to avoid conflict in Europe and the United States two European Ryder Cup captain Darren Clark of sina sports news Beijing standard time on March 24th message, in 2016 the European Ryder Cup team captain Darren Clark from office despite the moment to lead the European team in the next year to achieve 4 consecutive Ryder Cup, but the Northern Ireland's also stressed that he would secure the Ryder Cup true spirit, avoid some trouble appearing in the past Ryder Cup European teams clash. Sometimes, the European team and America will appear Cheap MLB hats some fire controversial not fight in the Ryder Cup, for example, held in 1991 America kiawah island's Ryder Cup is affixed with a so-called "beach battle" (War on the Shore) standard; in 1999 American Brooklyn the Ryder Cup matches, American team celebrate victory means to do too much, or even trample European players line of putt. However, in recent years the Ryder Cup are mainly in a friendly atmosphere. The new European Ryder Cup team captain Clark believes David his captain, between and USA team Ralph III relationship will be good help held in American Hazeltine golf Cheap NFL Jerseys club at next year's Ryder Cup presented a cordial and friendly atmosphere. The 46 year old Clark said on Monday: "I will Cheapjerseys.us do everything I can to make sure the Ryder Cup of good reputation and this unbelievable match the bearer of the true spirit of. Let the Ryder Cup glory even more amazing is, David Ralph Sans was elected USA captain. Since the first time I in USA started playing, he and I became very good friends. Either as a player or person, I have great respect for him. This will not stop I will strain every nerve to ensure the European team to defeat his USA team, but no matter how the final result, first and foremost, we will be friends still." Clark had 7 appearances (5 in the Ryder Cup team appearances, 2 times to the vice captain staff), only once tasted defeat. Even now to distance herself took over as the new captain of the European Ryder Cup team coach has been more than a Cheap hats month, but the 2011 British Open champion or for Cheap jerseys their captain was very happy. Clark added: "European tour the highest honor to be able to match the gift of any member who is the Ryder Cup captain. When the Ryder Cup director Richard hills (Richard Hills) called to invite me as the 2016 European team captain, led the team with American team, you can imagine my joy, pride, to some extent, I also feel gratified. The more times I participate in the Ryder Cup, I want to be a captain...... If I can choose where and what when the captain, then in the America competitions, now this time as captain. I'm in American there fully enjoy the game, I always feel very welcome, so to see everything I want to achieve, I feel very happy." (Luo Yi)

没有评论:

发表评论